Do I really need to ask for it?

Do I really need to ask for it? Maybe when I deserve it so. 

Do I really deserve it? That I am at a postion to ask for it? 

Why is it that you get corrected when it is not according to their wish? And why is it that we are never appreciated for how we have made it to this? Why are we not appreciated for what we have been able to dream of....? 

Hope the one reading this never get what I really mean to say, but if you get the context, I assume you to be facing the same as me. Maybe that's the reason you could relate so.


For those who couldn't get it so far, In simple words, 

Today, we are appreciated limiting to our social media status and stories. 
Maybe we were being appreciated just for them to keep updating their stories. Rude... But naa, not being rude, FACT!!! 

We have limited our expression to these social media stories and nothing more than that, what we/ I  really miss is, being hugged and appreciated face to face. 

For the appreciations that I've ever received in the form of whatsapp or facebook stories... My heart full of love for you, even though just a simple message was enough for me... Why to waste a whatsapp story for someone.πŸ˜…

While this is not even something to be discussed about, when one of such pain is being neglected by the group of people whom you have been for a long period and were expecting their support at the first.

Time can really make you realise who were and are your real ones. 

No!! It's not always your fault of being ignorant, even after being too much careful of your dear ones, you might get ignored whatever the situation may be. 

Really thankful for the ones I have been in contact with.... Those people I could count on my fingers, You make me feel, 
"It is not what one assumes to be".


Self Appreciation, being a part of In-Dependence.

Comments

  1. Oooh..I'll send you hugs and kisses from watsapp πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow to receive an email notification whenever I share my thoughts over.

Follow By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts