Childhood Memories


image by: Giovanna Gomes on Unsplash


The saddest part of growing up was realising that no matter how hard we try we might not get our childhood back. All we could do is to feel sad missing those days.

I remember I got my first mobile phone after my secondary education. And almost all of my friends experienced the same, only few had a mobile phone during school and they were living the "luxurious life" according to us😜

There are many such contradicts as comparing to the today's lifestyle. And here, maybe only the 1997-1999 liners might relate to the listed below.

  • The clay art class (craft period) we had, to bring out our artistic talent. Those craft periods we loved.

image source: wallpaperflare.com

  • No idea if these erasers are still attracting kids these days, the main attractive part of these erasers were it's smell.
image source: aliexpress.com


  • Those block games to make house, buildings. The very first situation were I misunderstood, I could become an architect.
image source: Markus Spiske on Unsplash


  • Marble games: It had a different story, never could I complete the game nor could I maintain all marbles.
image source: Crissy Jarvis on Unsplash


  • Magic balls😍😍 The only thing I miss the most. I remember I use to take so much care of them to reproduce 😜 The satisfaction I felt with the increasing number of this wonder.
image source: Google-wallpaperflare.com



image source: amazon.in

  • We've grown up watching these serials πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

File:Rahil-Azam.jpg - Wikipedia

Hatim of the good old days


  • Paper boat : there were days we used to make paper boats when it rains heavily and the play garden gets flooded.

image source: pxfuel.com













Comments

Post a Comment

Follow to receive an email notification whenever I share my thoughts over.

Follow By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts