Maybe We Misunderstood Our Parents

Hloo friends, happy with all the supportive comments after my first blog. Thank you❤. Because of which I didn't wait for even a week to begin with the next blog.
Had no idea that the blog also had comment section with it or else I would have asked all to suggest me some good topics to write. I began writing with the thought of just sharing some of the topics which I recently had no clue about and had discovered during the lockdown period. Hope nobody is suffering from the previous topic I shared, just wanted to share it only for knowledge purpose of something as such do exist. Although today am writing on this which is not what I learnt from lockdown, but because I felt would be great to share my views here.

Am the one who is waking up late in the afternoon these lockdown days, nothing special with the lockdown I used to wake up late all day. Am the one who's not into helping my parents in the kitchen as am not good at cooking, but I try helping with cleaning the house. If your life is similar to what mine is then beta you have no rights to complain about your parents.πŸ˜‰

Maybe our generation has misunderstood our parents at some points. Maybe you could relate to what I share now.

  •  Late night at sleep, when our parents come to check if we are sleeping or using phone or what, we misunderstood them, they were not actually into what we were doing but they were concerned whether we were sleeping well or not.

  •    That stare they give when we smile on our phone, is not that  they were against our happiness, they were concerned if we were happy for the right thing.

  •    Those taunts they give for our mistakes, were not to demotivate us but they were just preparing us for the criticism we might face some day.

  •  Sometimes when they didn't allow us to go for functions late at night alone, they were concerned if something wrong happens to their child.

  •   When they rarely buy us expensive items they were teaching us  how to be thrift.
             
Image by: Dimitri de Vries on Unsplash
                                               

Aur "shayad abbu isiliye nhi maanenge" kyuki unhe pata hai Kya aapke liye aacha hoga.
We never realise the importance untill we lose it.
-Love Achan Amma❤❤

Comments

Post a Comment

Follow to receive an email notification whenever I share my thoughts over.

Follow By E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts